Monday, 12 January 2015

Big Girl Camera.

Having badgered my mum to buy me a camera for two years, she finally caved and bought me the Canon 700D. This acted as a Christmas present and most probably birthday present for the next three years. If we could measure excitement in units, mine would be off the scale. Photography is a huge passion of mine - I'm a sucker for beautiful photographs and films. One picture can have ten million different interpretations and I love the freedom of expression that comes with an image. Having studied Photography at GCSE, i'm no stranger to Canon's and what makes a good picture. But I've not actually used for one for almost a year now so I'm going to spend the next few weeks re-learning all the features as well as how to tie the bleeding strap on. I can't wait to photograph more frequently now and share with you guys all my pictures.

8 comments:

  1. agh amazing gift from your mum, I remember when I got my canon same time last year, best feeling ever!
    xx

    by Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red lipstick looks so good in the lighting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can remember getting my first SLR so exciting!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is more exciting for a bloger than a new camera! Your photos look great! :)

    http://www.beautyfineprint.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! New camera's are awesome! The photos look incredible!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've taken some great photos with your new camera! Very jealous, it's a great camera to have. I completely agree with what you say about photographs having so many different meanings/interpretations. I loved reading this.

    Becky
    rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay that you finally got a big camera! I was actually looking at this one, hmm maybe I will have to invest in one soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...