Saturday, 13 December 2014

Instagram Diary






















Last month, I finally made an Instagram account! I've seen a couple of these Instagram 'diaries' so I thought I would do one myself.

1. Christmas Jumper day. I love this whimsical jumper I bought from H&M, it was only £8 as well.

2. Real Technique Brushes. As I am slowly growing a proper makeup collection, I thought it was only right that I bought some brushes to help out. I got these off of Amazon for way less than the original price. Now I just need the face brushes!

3. Christmas Lights. One of the best parts of Christmas is the decorations.

4. Shirley and Patricia Meet up. It was amazing meeting these two. They are both two of my favourite Youtubers and their blogs give me the best outfit inspiration.

5. Iconic Makeup Revolution. After hearing so so much about these eyeshadow palettes and how they are one of the best Naked Palette dupes out there, I just knew I had to buy them. One palette is an incredible £4 at Superdrug and I bought them during a 3 for 2!

6. Eastbourne Beach. A few weeks ago, my family and I spent the weekend at Eastbourne for the Mission Worship conference and I had the best time ever, Look at how beautiful the view is, sigh, makes me wish I lived near the sea.

7. Eastbourne again. I prefer sandy beaches over stony, but they still make for good pictures!

8. The Theatre. Studying Theatre means an array of trips and for this particular one, we went to go and watch The House That Will not Stand at the Tricyle and I loved it.

Tosin

1 comment:

  1. I love christmas jumper day! Christmas sweaters are my favorite!

    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...