Monday, 8 December 2014

Flying Saucer and Buttermilk | Topshop nails

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you would know about my obsession love for Topshop nail polishes. For five pounds each I really do think you get an amazing quality finish (with about two layers) and I find that I can get at least five days wear without them chipping. I love practically all of their colours (especially the pastel) and always get such lovely comments when wearing them.
This colour is called Buttermilk and I absolutely love it. Its the only brown shade I own and I've found that its such a neutral soft colour that goes with so many outfits. It looks gorgeous with a couple of gold rings on as well. As you can tell, I wasn't very patient and have gotten 
I bought this purple, Flying Saucer, as a replacement of my favourite of the range which was Parma violet, but I can't seem to find the colour online or in store anymore so I decided to get this one instead. Even though its a little brighter, I still really like it. 

I pinched both this photos off my Instagram, so if you want to you can go follow me! I might start doing Insta Diart posts just to let you know what I've been up to during the week.

Tosin x


1 comment:

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...