Friday, 19 December 2014

Five Guys



The next stop on my search for the best burger in London was Five Guys. After hearing endless raves about the American chain, I thought it was about time I paid the restaurant a visit. A new one just opened up fairly close to me which means that I didn't have to trek all the way to Covent Garden (result!) so really  I had no excuse. The atmosphere was great and the smell of frying burgers when you first walk in will make your mouth water. I ordered a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, ketchup and mustard and it was divine. I loved every single bite and I finished it before I could even blink. The fries on the side were lovely but I think I prefer the ones at Byron. Overall, I was thoroughly impressed and will definitely be visiting again and again and again. Next time I go I will have to try a hot dog or a sandwich! I'm not sure I can say its the best burger I've had just yet as I still have tons of places to go including Honest Burgers. If you know any other places I can grab a great burger, let me know in the comments.

Tosin

4 comments:

  1. Well now I'm craving hamburgers. Great post and I bet this meal was delicious.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had my dinner yet and looking at those pictures of the burger.... aaaahhh. Love the title of your blog :)
    emsie99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY!
    Merry Christmas sweetheart <3
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year ❤️
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...