Tuesday, 16 December 2014

All I want for Christmas...


Its been quite a while since I created a wishlist and since we're so close to Christmas, I thought it was about due time for a new one. This is everything that I've had my eye on lately and I'd be greatful to get even one of them for Christmas. 1. I only own dark lipstick shades and I've been searching for a nude that I can wear a bit casually. I stumbled across this one in Tesco last week and fell in love with it. 2. Everyone owns a co-ord but me! You can find this gorgeous one on Asos. 4. If you didn't already know I am obsessed with The Mindy Project and when I found this jumper on Etsy, I completely fangirled. 5. Looking at my shoe collection, I don't own any versatile trainers - expect my converses which I don't really think counts. These Nikes are beautiful and after seeing them on everyone, I really would love a pair.

Tosin 

3 comments:

  1. I adore your post title, reminds me of Mariah Carey`s Christmas hit. I wish your list will come true

    would you like to follow each other? Let me know

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That co-ord is gorgeous! Lovely blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...