Saturday, 18 October 2014

Meeting Zoe Sugg.

This is one of the best opportunities I have ever had. One my friends won a chance to go and see Zoe during a secret meet and greet and she decided to bring me along. I have been watching and reading  Zoella for over two years and she has had a large impact on me.  She is such a hardworking, positive and funny lady that watching her videos are infectious. Zoe is one of the main reasons I started blogging so getting a chance to meet her in the flesh is something I will forever be grateful for.
The event was held at Battersea Park and there were only about one hundred or so of us. All of the staff at Youtube were incredibly friendly and made us all feel welcome. Even whilst we were queuing outside in the cold they kept our energy up by making do a massive Mexican wave and yelling 'Zoella' as loud as we could so that she would hear us. They even gave us little boxes of popcorn! Once inside, we all also received a super cute tote/shopper bag that included a penguin chocolate bar, water bottle and little Zoella badges. We also got a card that was signed by Zoe. Queuing up was totally worth it as my time came to get my picture taken and meet Zoe! I gave Zoe a hug and she told me that she loved my coat and I told her it was so lovely to meet her and that I loved her videos. It was an experience that I will never forget and I hope I get to meet her again so that we can have a longer chat.

Tosin x

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic event, would love to meet her too, so I'm very jealous! haha :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks like a great event. I am very jealous, she is incredible, I would love to meet her as well :)

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like so much fun! Hope you're having a great day!
    xo Hannah

    p.s. This is the last day to enter my giveaway for a cozy aztec cardigan over on my blog if you'd like to join here:
    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com/2014/10/giveaway-win-cozy-tribal-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, must of been really exciting :)

    http://andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got to meet Zoella! Thats so awesome, she is such an inspiration!

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...