Monday, 13 October 2014

Camden Market.


On Saturday, Masite and I decided to celebrate her birthday with a trip to the Zoo! I had one of the best days in a long time and loved every minute of it. I'll be writing a separate post on our actual day at the Zoo later this week. London Zoo is literally a stone's throw from Camden and since we had never been there before, we thought we would check out the area and famous market. Camden was way busier than I had anticipated; even though it was nearly 5pm the place was still absolutely packed. The atmosphere was amazing and we spent a good deal looking at the super cool clothes in the stalls.

My eyes were instantly drawn to the beautiful red checkered scarf as I've been looking to buy one for winter but I was a bit hesitant as I felt I might be able to find a better one else where. Another thing I was tempted to buy was an Arctic Monkey's hoodie. Looking back, I really wish I bought it because where else am I going to find one? Sigh. I also really liked the print on the cropped jumpers. Whilst we were walking to go and eat we saw this super cool street dancer and DJ Grandpa, they were so awesome and gathered a large crowd of excited passerby's. I loved the short time I spent in Camden and I can't wait till I get to visit again and have a proper look around.

Tosin x

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely over there! I adore the shirts hanging :) They are so cute.

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, I love Camden market there's always so much to do and see :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...