Thursday, 23 October 2014

Byron.


After hearing so much about Byron Burgers, I knew that at one point I had to visit the famous restaurant so when visiting the Zoo least week, Masite and I discovered one quite close by in Camden. The atmosphere was fantastic as was the serving staff. Not so long ago, I watched one of Patricia Bright's vlogs were she mentioned how great the mac and cheese was so I knew I had to order it as well as fries on the side. For my burger, I ordered a well done cheese burger without red onions. 


I have to say that Byron Burgers definitely lived up to my expectations. The value for food is amazing as was the food itself. The fries were soooo good that I had to stop myself from ordering a second bowl. The mac and cheese was also delicious. The one down side was that the burger wasn't really anything special but I am still on the hunt for the best burger in London.

Tosin x

4 comments:

  1. Omdais, the food looks soo delicious!

    http://andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh myyy, I honestly think I would self-combust instantly out of sheer excitment if I went in there :')
    Looks so so nice and the food loooks ahh deliciouss! xoxo
    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post...

    sheronconfidential.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh so delicious !
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...