Thursday, 28 August 2014

Lame Excuses for why I havent blogged.


1. I've been spending too much of my time reading books.

2. I've been spending too much time worrying about my GCSE results (which turned out quite ok), sixth form and just my future education.

3. I have been very lazy.

4. I've been out of the house a lot.

5. I've also been spending way way way too much of my time watching movies.

My last and probably my only sincere reason:

6. I've had no inspiration to blog. Like none. I literally have nothing in my head that I could possibly blog about.

Once I've cleared my clearly messy head, I'll be back with much better and much more frequent posts.

Sorry guys x 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are back to blogging soon, although I can totally understand it's hard to do when life gets in the way!

    If you get the chance, I have a new outfit post up and would love to know your thoughts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...