Saturday, 26 July 2014

Where have I been?

Source
I have not blogged since the 17th of June. That was well over a month ago, so I thought I'd write a quick post to let you all know where I've been, what I've been doing and what I'll be doing next! As I mentioned in the last post, I've been trying to do things out of my comfort zone and one of those things included signing up for and attending NCS The Challenge. It was a three week course which consisted of a bunch of cool things that were intended to challenge you as a person and as a team. Since I've been gone, I've had absolutely no time to do anything let alone write blog posts but I'm back now and I'm ready to roll. Since the course had three separate parts I was thinking of writing three different posts (hopefully the first one will be up later this evening!). Apart from that, as I've hardly blogged and one of my new years resolutions was to blog more (fail) I will post at least once, every single day for the next week starting from today! I love blogging but I never get the chance to write a post everyday, but this week, I'm going to try really really hard to make the time. Enough about me, how has everyone's July been? Let me know in the comments!

Tosin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...