Thursday, 31 July 2014

Topshop nails in Flamingo Coral.


This post was supposed to be up yesterday but I was busy all day. My family from France are over so we spent the day shopping and then in the evening we went to the Royal Albert Hall to watch the Proms and I had an amazing time. I bought this beautiful colour from Topshop as a little birthday gift to myself and it is now part of my ever growing Topshop Nails collection. I love the name as I feel like it describes the colour perfectly and its a fantastic shade to wear this summer. The colour was surprisingly thick but I'm wearing two coats for added effect. I can't wait to go back and buy another colour, I might even go for yellow. As I didn't get this up on time, I will be posting again today so make sure you check back to read the second part of my NCS experience!

Tosin

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous colour! It suits your skin tone so much :). Topshop polishes are lovely!

    Eve & Faye x
    Sugar Spun Sisters | A blog about cosmetics, clothes & coeliac disease

    ps. Make sure you take a look at our beauty, jewellery and gluten free goodie box giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...