Monday, 28 July 2014

Recipe: Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcakes.

I've been in the kitchen again! This time with a recipe that I've created myself; its pretty simple and straightforward so not really that much of an achievement but I'm proud of it none the less. Without further ado I give you chocolate chip banana cupcakes.


Ingredients:
- Self-raising flour 100g
- Caster Sugar 100g
- Margarine 100g
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- Vanilla Essence 2tsp
- Handful of Chocolate Chips

1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a cupcake tin with 12 cases.

2. Add the margarine and caster sugar into a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, whisk until light, creamy and fluffy. Make sure the mixture is super fluffy as this will really shape the cupcake.


























3. Crack in the two eggs and add two teaspoons of vanilla essence. Whisk the mixture.

4. Slowly and carefully add in the self-raising flour making sure to whisk well after adding each bit of flour.

5. Using a fork mash up the banana in a separate bowl. Now add this to the mixture and whisk well.

6. Throw in a handful of chocolate chips and stir in. Scoop table spoon sized dollops into the cupcake cases and put in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.

7. Voila! Your cupcakes are done! Enjoy cupcakes with a cold glass of milk.


















































This is a really easy recipe to adapt to your liking. If you don't like chocolate chips, then skip that step or if you just want plain cupcakes stop at step 4. Either way if you try this recipe, then be sure to let me know!
I'll be posting everyday this week so check back tomorrow.

Tosin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...