Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Birthday Dinner at Giraffe.

Its ma 16th Birthday! Wheeeee! I didn't have much planned for today, I've just gone shopping with my sister and now I'm going to have a chill evening at home watching a couple of movies. I did go out on Saturday night though with my best-est friend as she traveled today. We went to Giraffe, one of my favorite restaurants so I made sure to take a coupe of photographs to write a post.


Giraffe is one of my favorite places to go and eat. The service is always great as well as the food and 
atmosphere. We decided to eat at the Giraffe in Blackheath Village as it was one that I had gone past a few times but never had a chance to stop at. The decor was super cool and we were seated straight away.





 The food was absolutely delicious. I ordered the Hot Thai Duck Stir Fry which I had had once before and it was just as amazing as the first time. Masite ordered a veggie goats cheese burger which she said tasted really good. We also ordered some wedges and onion rings on the side and finished up with a yummy slice of key lime pie for desert. We had a great time and had a long chat afterwards since she'll be gone for so long. I've had a great 16th birthday and I'll be doing another post in a few days about all the gifts I've been given so make sure you check it out!

P.S My hiking video that I mentioned in this post is 50% uploaded so will be up later tonight! The link will be in the post.

Tosin





1 comment:

  1. This place looks really amazing *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...