Saturday, 8 March 2014

The £20 Matalan Boots.






















Last week, my sister, my mum and I went to Matalan because my sister wanted to buy a coat that she had seen online. I had not been to Matalan for about a year so I'd forgotten how amazing some of their items are. We found ourselves spending more time in the shoe section than the coat section trying on every shoe that would fit. And then I found these beauty's. I had been admiring these Topshop shoes for a while now and when I saw these ones I pulled them off the shelf instantly and tried them on. They fit perfectly, were comfortable and get this, only £20! I promised my mum that I would pay her back if she would buy them for me and she did. I have never been so excited about a pair of shoes ever and I can't wait to wear these everywhere! You can find them here.

























Tosin x

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these are gorgeous! They remind me so much of the kind of boots that Mary-Kate Olsen always wears! Love!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...