Wednesday, 12 February 2014

The Makeup Wishlist of a Complete Novice.

I can never say that I've worn a full face of makeup. The most I've ever worn is mascara, eyeliner (not liquid pencil hehe), a slick of foundation and a bit of eye-shadow in the inner of corners of my eyes. Yep. That's as far as my expertise in face paint goes. I'm completely happy not wearing makeup, in fact at times its a complete inconvenience. I rarely even wear mascara to school. But this year, one of the many new things I want to try is wearing makeup properly. So after studying a concession of Youtube makeup videos for beginners, (mainly Beautycrush) I have compiled together a wishlist that is relatively affordable and has most of the basics. Everything is under £13 so hopefully I can actually buy bits and pieces to gradually build everything up.









8. Gold Makeup brushes 

I was going to write a paragraph about each one and why I picked them then I realised I wasn't bothered. But if you've used any of these products, let me know your personal experience! Right now, I'll appreciate any tips on make up :)

Tosin x

4 comments:

  1. So want to try the Miss Manga Mascara but worried it might be a bit too clumpy

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear great things about the Loreal true match foundation, great picks :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're a novice, please check out the Rimmel Wake me up foundation. It's foolproof and is the best foundation EVER, hands down. Little plug for rimmel there ;)

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...