Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Good riddance 2013.


Source
I know tons of people have been writing these posts since last night but I'm just gonna jump on the band wagon and write one anyway. I remember exactly where I was new years eve last year. I had a brand new outfit on, a brand new haircut and was ready to welcome the new year with a bang. But sadly, the beginning of 2013 for me, mostly sucked. Really sucked. I can honestly say I had never had such a rubbish year. For various reasons that I will not go into and am still trying to forget. Because of such a terrible start, I wasn't massively looking forward to 2014 but last night, I made a decision.

I know that this year is not going to be all fun and games (I have my exams this year so I need to crack down) but I am determined to look at the positives and not the negatives. 2013 was all about the negative. Well not this year. That is my main resolution, to be positive. In fact while I was ready other new year's posts (specifically UNSTITCHEDD) I saw an empty jar where you put in all the great things that happened to you during that year in the jar and then reflect on them at the end of the year.

My other resolutions include, blogging more (fingers crossed!), saving more, eating less (I'm an over-eater), being bolder and trying (my absolute best) not to argue with my sisters.

Wish me luck cause I suck at resolutions!

I love you all and wish you all a Happy New Year!

Tosin x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...