Friday, 27 December 2013

My first Essie nail polish - Fishnet Stockings






















Last week Friday I bought an Essie nail polish! After much deliberation at the nail polish section in Boots, I thought that it was not only due time that I bought a red nail polish, but that I also try out Essie since apparently everyone but me already owned one. I must admit it is a bit pricey but after trying it out, I would definitely say worth it. The brush is quite large so it glides over the nail effortlessly and the varnish is thick so even one coat would be enough. I'm wearing two coats but only because I wanted a darker shade. It is also quite sturdy as it doesn't chip easily so I would recommend this for people who use their hands a lot. The colour also feels perfect for the season so grab it while you can!


plumcherrytree 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...