Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas! My Holiday favorites.


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends. I wanted to get as many Christmasy posts in as I could before the holiday ended but exams stopped me from posting a few up. Next year, I'll start writing them a month before! I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite things to watch, listen to or do at Christmas and what better time to post it than on Christmas day?

Movies

This movie only just became one of my Christmas favorites. My sister begged me to watch it but after having a look at the trailer I thought 'meh'. Then one night, whilst we were flipping through tv channels, it happened to be on and since there was absolutely nothing else to watch, I gave in. By the end of the movie, I had not only laughed and cried my head off, I had also acquired a new crush on the oh so beautiful Jude Law. This is the perfect movie to watch on Christmas in a cosy blanket with a hot chocolate on your own. You'll love it.




I laughed so much.  That is enough justification for you to watch this movie. I remember first watching this a few Christmases ago when I had absolutely nothing else to do and it was a great movie. A couple who would rather spend Christmas on holiday in a sunny country than with their family find that their flight is cancelled so the only other thing to do is visit all their family in one day. The best scene is when they're roped into playing Mary and Joesph in the church play! This movie is best watched with friends.
I could never get bored of this movie. Its been my favorite version of the Christmas Carol since I was about five and I try my best to watch it every Christmas; everyone loves a good old classic. It just brings so many nostalgic memories and the Muppets are just the best aren't they? Let me know if you love watching this movie with your family as much as I do.

Music  




Daniela Andrade is one of my favorite singers on Youtube. I could listen to her all day. So when she brought out a Christmas EP a few weeks ago, I squealed with excitement. I have been playing all six songs back to back non stop, like seriously this is my new favorite Christmas album. I just wish she had a few more on it. I couldn't embed the playlist so I put my favorite of all the songs up. Shes brilliant, give her a listen.




I listened to this entire whilst wrapping presents this year. Twice. I can't fault Micheal Buble. Every year he is my favorite artist to listen to while doing anything Christmasy. And I'm sure its not just me, right? Its not just his Christmas album I love. His songs always have me dancing on my feet.

So these are my Christmas favorites in nutshell! Let me know in the comments what your favorite movies are to watch at Christmas, music to! And I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

plumcherrytree 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...