Tuesday, 24 December 2013

How to: Homemade Hot Chocolate.


I'm back! Yes, finally! I'm going to be posting as much as I can because once I get back to school, I'll only get a chance to post like once fortnightly and I hate that! How is everyone's holiday going? I hope they're great! Today's post was supposed to be on my trip to the Christmas Market at Southbank but the storm yesterday was terrible so I sadly couldn't make it. I had to think fast for what to post when I watched a video of Zoella's and became inspired! I popped to the supermarket and bought a few chocolate bars and marshmallows and tried my own homemade hot chocolate. I've never had it like this before, I've only ever used the powder mix so this was exciting to try!

To make you will need:

Pour the milk into the saucepan and heat slowly on a medium heat. Make sure you stir whilst it is heating up. Break the chocolate bars up so that they are medium sized pieces and then turn down the heat of the milk. Slowly add the chocolate and stir as you're doing so. You can vary the amount of chocolate you want depending on whether you want it really chocolately or milky. This is also the point where you can add any other flavoring such as vanilla or cinnamon.  



Pour into your favorite Christmas mug, throw in some marshmallows and enjoy!



This is brilliant to drink on Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas everyone! 

plumcherrytree

1 comment:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    http://simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.mx/2013/12/paris-i-love-you-outfit-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...