Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Bare with me..


I know. I suck. My last post was ages ago and I feel terrible. I hate how much of my life school and exams has taken up but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I'm about as organised as a lemon so I'm finding it difficult to revise, complete homework, complete coursework (get this done early or you will hate your life, trust me) apply for a hundred sixth forms and keep up with blogging. I literally have a million unfinished posts and ideas that are just begging to be seen, but finding time is difficult. I have my mock exams round the corner, which literally means two weeks of no internet and so I can't promise anything. But even if it kills me, I will try my utmost best to get my Style Icon's post up before the end of this month (bearing in mind that's four days away-eep!) 

And I also want to say a massive thanks to all the support I've been getting lately even though I've been practically non-existent these past few weeks. I gained a couple new followers, hit over 5000 page views and have had some lovely comments dropped off. So thank you, thank you, thank you for bearing with me! Things will be back to normal (fingers-crossed) by the Christmas holidays! 

plumcherrytree

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...