Friday, 11 October 2013

Autumn Wishlist.

I feel so terrible. I haven't blogged in like three or four weeks. Probably the longest I've ever gone without blogging. School has officially taken over my life, so much so that I didn't even find a chance to put up my style icons post last month :( I started writing it but didn't get to finish in time so I'll put it up mid October instead of towards the end of the month. I am going to start to try my bestest to get up at least two posts every fortnight.  In the mean time, I managed to throw together my ultimate Autumn wishlist! 


1. Parka - Topshop
2. Leggings - Asos
3. Boots - Asos
4. Cardigan - Topshop 
5. Scarf - Asos
6. Jumper - Forever 21
7. Lipstick - Topshop 

Parka 
This parka was love at first sight. When I saw it online, I knew I had to have it. Of course, broke little me can't afford it but I still had to go in store to check it out. When I tried it on, I nearly cried. It's so soft and beautiful and cosy and just perfect. In fact, its two jackets in one. There is a thinner lighter lining inside that you can wear by itself  or take out. *Sigh*, such a perfect coat.

Leggings
I don't actually wear leggings, but when I spotted these on Asos, I decided if there was ever a time I would buy a pair, it would definitely be these ones. The check pattern is adorable and the red is perfect for autumn.

Boots
*Droooooool* These boots are high up on my shopping list. They are totally in the season and I need a general black boot anyway. The cut outs just add the to the appeal.

Cardigan 
I also tried this on in store because I just couldn't resist. Its brilliant for when its not to cold out and looks cute with just about anything. I love cardi's with buttons I can fiddle with and massive pockets. A definite must have.

Scarf
I am as scarf person. Ask anyone who knows me. My scarfs are like another limb on my body, you will rarely see me out without one matter if its autumn, spring, winter or summer! It's coming to the time where I can buy anew scarf! I get one every year and this is fingers crossed, the one I'll buy this year.

Jumper
Who doesn't love a good ol' jumper? The design is lovely and it just looks like it would keep me absolutely toasty.

Lispstick
My Topshop Makeup collection is fast growing and this lipstick is my next buy. I tested out the colour in Topshop and it would look gorgeous with autumn wear.

So this is my list! If you like anything on there, please let me know in the comments! I can't wait to start consistently blogging again! I have soooo many post ideas in my head, I might burst! Next post will be sometime mid week. Have a lovely night xx. Before I forget, I hit over 3000 pageviews about a week ago! So thank you to everyone who has clicked on a post!

plumcherrytree

1 comment:

  1. Love the wishlist!
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm a New follower on GFC, waiting for Your turn ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...