Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Dry Patch: All my inspiration? Gone.

Source *throws tumbleweed into picture*
Recently, I've been going through phases in my life which I have decided to appropriately name 'dry patches'. The most recent dry patch is that I currently have no muse, no motivation...no hope to sum it up. It began last week in my last and most hopeless lesson, Maths (the bane of my existence). I couldn't understand the topic and it left me more frustrated than I had ever been, like ever. Right there and then, I gave up (and only a week and a bit into the school year,cue round of applause as I have broken a new record ) on everything. And since, I have done nothing but mope, mope, mope, mope, mope...you get the picture. The only thing I seem to enjoy doing now is sleeping and even that is short lived.

This current state of mind sucks but I can't seem to get out of it. Before, I had a reason behind everything or at least a result to whatever I was doing but now, I just think "why am I doing this?"  ALL THE TIME. Why am I even typing this now? 

Uh. Life. Such a confuzle. 

plumcherrytree

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for inspiration for my blog. I love the design of your blog xx

    www.happygirlsshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping off a comment! The template I'm using is by Scribbles of Valerie, you should check out her out, she has some really cute templates :)

      Delete
  2. This is exactly how I feel at this moment in my life. haha

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...