Thursday, 8 August 2013

Topshop Lipstick | The Damned.





I don't usually like my sister. I try to avoid her whenever I can because she will always turn nothing into something within a matter of seconds. And even though she can be a right pain, she can also turn around and show her angelic side. Like when she gave me my birthday presents. She put 100% thought into it as I have been raving about this lipstick for agggggessss. I even wrote about it on my Summer Wishlist a few weeks back. As well as this, she bought me something else from Topshop that I have also been wanting for a long time so I am super duper grateful!

This is my first Topshop lipstick and it is fabulous. It looks amazing when on and if your on a night out, it lasts forever. It's one of those lipsticks that takes a lifetime to get off once its on. It's quite mattifying though still has a bit of shine which I love in a lipstick and on top of that, it smells delicious. This is a bargain for just £8 so do go and check out other Topshop shades!

plumcherrytree 

2 comments:

  1. Love this color and that packaging! I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping a comment, I just visited your blog and read what a link party is and it sounds great! I would lovvvve to join in although right now I have noting to contribute but when I do, I'll make sure I'm at the party :)

      Delete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...