Sunday, 25 August 2013

Chocolate Chip Baked Chessecake.



I haven't baked in a long time and I can't wait to find just a little bit of time to spend in the kitchen. I was going through the pictures on my laptop and found these pictures I had taken almost two months ago of this baked cheesecake I made. For someone who had never baked a baked cheesecake before, I like to think it turned out pretty well (saying that, I did slightly burn the bottom). This, much like the banana cake I made, is a cake you either love or hate. It's got a crazy texture to it but is best served with a side of cherries  and a cup of tea. Before I forget, I hit over 2000 pageviews this week! Thank you soo soo soo much to everyone who has clicked on a post, left a comment and followed!

plumcherrytree

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, this look so yummy:-)

    we're new to blogging,checkout our blog?xxxxxxx

    www.pastelsandpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...