Thursday, 25 July 2013

Peanut butter and Oatmeal biscuits (dairy and gluten free).





These biscuits are a ball. They are soooooo easy to make and they bake in roughly ten minutes. All you need is twenty minutes in total. I got this awesome gluten and dairy free recipe from My Happy Place , which is my favorite food blog. Sophie's recipes are often healthy, gluten free and yet, still delicious! This is the first I've baked of hers but there is still plenty I need to try from.

Another great thing about this recipe is that its easy to adapt. My little sister is allergic to nuts so I promised her that the next set I bake, I'll use chocolate. Sorry for the sh*tty pictures the lighting was just not on my side. 

I'm off to Manchester this weekend! I'm finally, finally, finally on summer break and this the only 'going-away' holiday I have this year. I'm ver ver excited. I'll be busy the whole time I'm there so I don't know if i'll be able to fit a post in. But if I start tonight and try and finish tomorrow, there will be a Style Icon's post up on Saturday!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...