Monday, 15 July 2013

Meeting Patricia Bright.

I'm starting my post-every-day today! Super excited to be keeping this up and I am starting with something I should have posted weeks ago! 


A few weeks back Patricia Bright held a meet up fairly close to me and I jumped out of my socks with excitement! Patricia, also known as Britpopprincess, creates Youtube videos of outfits, make-up and just life in general and I absolutely adore her. She is always a bubble of excitement and by watching just one of her videos, you would know this almost instantly. Patricia is one of my favorite Youtubers and I also love reading her blog, Moments of Style.    

Not so great shot, but there where so many people!

My first ever Pinkberry yogurt; I loved it, loved it, loved it!

Soooooo many more people turned up than she thought would! Had to take it outside!

Patricia was lovely to meet  and she was just as kind on screen as off.

plumcherrytree 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...