Wednesday, 17 July 2013

How to: Make the simplest Iced Coffee known to mankind.



The perks of doing my work experience in a cafe, is that I get to make all sorts of caffeinated (which I don't usually drink) drinks. The Ice Coffee, in my opinion is the simplest and quickest to make. Its literally under one minute (minus the kettle boiling of course), so here is how to make one! 

Step 1. Take one full teaspoon of any granulated coffee (I use Maxwell House Classic Roast) and one full tablespoon of sugar and mix them together with a very small amount of hot water. Just enough so it dissolves well. 


Step 2. Fill 3/4 of a regular glass cup with crushed ice and then the rest of the glass with normal ice cubes.  


Step 3. Fill 3/4 of the cup with milk


Step. 4 Pour the coffee you made earlier to fill the rest and stir!


Step 5. And the enjoy by the laptop as you write your blog post.


plumcherrytree

follow on bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...