Friday, 28 June 2013

Style Icons - Olivia Grace.


Olivia is such a cool cat. 
Many of you may know her from her wonderful blog What Olivia Did... Ever since I discovered her website in December 2012, I can't get enough of her. She is one of my favorite Style Icons to date, and I am slowly creating a wardrobe to match hers. So, sit down, relax and prepare to drown in a sea of pictures. 






Olivia Grace has the best selection of dresses I have ever seen. And what I love the most, is that every single dress is different.  I love, love, love the lace detail on the shoulders of the first dress and that red is absolutely beautiful. I'm fast realising that red is becoming one of my favorite colours. Another thing is that she pairs everything with the best and simplest of accessories.  









How gorgeous is Olivia in jeans? She looks fab in everyone of these looks. Often pairing jeans with a simple jumper or top and boots means she looks comfy and chic. My favorite of the outfits is the second one; I so want that coat and bag. The coat looks super soft and the bag is a lovely burgundy.






From the skirts that I've seen on her, there is always a unique print. I loooove the banana's on the above outfit. And the shades of blue and black on the first one. Olivia always makes great choices.






Okay this is a bit of a random category; two pairs of trousers, dungarees and shorts, but I thought I'd through them together anyway. Print trousers are awesome; they make everything look so funky and I definitely need to get a pair of my own. In fact, I've been eyeing up these ones from Asos for a while now. They're next! next! next! on my to buy list. I also looove the chunky heels in the second image. If I attempted to wear dungarees, I'd look ridiculous. Mega jealousy. That Kimono! At the beginning of this week, after seeing Selena Gomez in one, I have acutely become obsessed with them. I found out that Selena's was from Zara so if I get the money, this will also jump in my shopping basket. And might I add that Olivia has a wonderful collection of sunglasses?   



Now to create my own Olivia Grace inspired look! 



Dress, Asos, Sunglasses, Topshop, Shoes, Asos
Style Icon's are my most popular posts (if you couldn't already tell from the sidebar!) so be sure to check out the others in the series:


I own none of the above pictures. Copyright to Olivia Grace @ whatoliviadid.com


On another note, I have many a things to say! For months I had heard rumors of GFC closing down. I now know that this is indeed true which make me very very sad. The only other alternative I know of  is for you to follow me on Bloglovin which I don't particularly love or  use but i'm going to have to suck it up and get used to it. So please, please, please go and follow me now because right now, I have slightly more followers on GFC than Bloglovin. 

Style Icons seem to be my most popular posts! They have the most hits a week and I think that's great, it really puts a smile on my face :) If there is anyone that you think could also fit into my series, then comment below.

Today, I hit over 1000 pageviews!! Thank you to all that I have stopped by.

plumcherrytree

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...