Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Jewelry Box.


I popped down to my Aunts house in Surrey this weekend to say hi when I came across this cute little jewelry box in her room that was practically untouched. It was love at first sight. I asked her for it, she said I could take it and I made a little squealing noise when I got it home. I sat down for ages deciding what pieces of my jewelry I wanted to put in there. I have no idea why I was so excited about it! I also couldn't stop taking pictures. The pictures about were tough to pick; there was a pretty good line up! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute box, even better that it was free :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, free items are the best. Thanks for dropping a comment :)

      Delete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...