Sunday, 30 June 2013

Google reader will be dead tomorrow.



Just a quick reminder that as of tomorrow  Google Reader will be gone! 

For months I had heard rumors of GFC closing down. I now know that this is indeed true which make me very very sad. The only other alternative I know of  is for you to follow me on Bloglovin which I don't particularly love or  use but i'm going to have to suck it up and get used to it. So please, please, please go and follow me because right now, I have slightly more followers on GFC than Bloglovin. Thank you!!

On another note, I have two mock exams next week :( But I will try my  to post something during the week. Have a lovely evening! 

plumcherrytree

P.S Nothing is centering! It's annoying me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...