Saturday, 15 June 2013

Everyday Mascara & Eyeliner.

I apologise in advance for the dodgy pictures and lack of posts this week. Moving along, I'm not a person who wears a lot makeup, I hardly wear any to be frank. For me, it's only ever to parties or if I am going out somewhere nice. But once in a while, I feel to throw on a little bit of mascara and eyeliner to hide how tired I look before I go to school. So this is my sort of everyday eye make up. 




The eyeliner I use is the Barry M Kohl Eye Pencil  which I know you can buy anywhere that they sell Barry M products (Boots, Superdrug, Topshop, even a large Tesco outlet) for just £2.99. I have only ever used two pencil eyeliners in the past which I wasn't completely happy with but I love this one. So much that I've bought it twice. It is very easy to apply and I think I may just go and but it in different colours. Its not the best, but is good value for price. I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for something long lasting as a down side is that it will only stay on for a couple of hours. 




The mascara I use is the Rimmel London Extra Super Lash which you can actually but from Boots, (I couldn't find the Boots link so I put one for Asos) for £4.99. Prior to this mascara, I had used one from Max Factor which was horribly clumpy and no good. But I absolutely look this one because it gives you long eyelashes minus the clumps. For extra length, I sometimes wear two layers.

One layer.

What mascaras and eyeliners do you use on a daily basis? Do you know any long lasting eye liner pencils?

plumcherrytree

1 comment:

  1. Great product review:)

    Be sure to check out today’s post with featured vendor Bride as a Button www.allinasoiree.com

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...