Tuesday, 28 May 2013

'When life gives you bananas, you can't make juice.'

But you can make banana cake.




This weekend, I baked the another cake out of the recipe book my mum bought me. The banana cake is a simple recipe which I'm sure you can find online and adapt to your own taste. I added some left over chocolate chips I had lying around. It was a very soft yet chewy texture and I really enjoyed. I think its a bit like Marmite though, you either love it or hate it, as I learned from members of my family who tried the cake.

Have you ever tried banana cake? Do you love or hate it? Let me know!

plumcherrytree

Quote from Goodreads: Yang Mushu 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...