Saturday, 11 May 2013

Topshop polishes.



Look what I've gone and done. I've spent ten pounds on two nail polishes. Ten pounds. Again with the impulse buying! And this wasn't even on sale! 



I loooove this colour. Celestial. It's quite neutral so I'm hoping it goes with most things.



I once again loooooove this colour. And the name; Carnival, very befitting. This is quite bold, so unlike the blue, won't go with most things. I don't mind though, I'm sure I can make it work.

Well, that was my pocket money for the week gone before my eyes. The funny thing was, I didn't realize how expensive they were as there was no price tag so I picked up about five and went to the checkout before the cashier told me the price! 

Unfortunately, there won't be any posts next week as I have two exams and haven't scheduled any. But everything will be back to normal week after that. Hope you have a great Saturday!

plumcherrytree

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...