Saturday, 25 May 2013

Latest Obsessions #1.

I am super sorry for the lack of posts. I have had the busiest two weeks of my life. As I am now on half-term, I have enough time to post two,  or hopefully three posts this week. I've found enough time to write this post today, I've been wanting to write this for ages. This is everything I have been obsessed with the past two months or so and I mean completely and utterly obsessed! 

Lana Del Rey. 


This has to be number one. I have no idea where it came from but I have an immense amount of love for this woman. Her lyrics soothe me; I feel calmer, happier and like nothing else matters just for four or five minutes.  I'm sure I've heard every song written by her. I don't go a day without listening to at least one of Lana's songs. I must, must, must see her in concert at some point in my life. My favorites by her include, Ride (you have to hear her monologue at the beginning of this song, it's beautiful), Young and Beautiful, American, Yayo and Burning Desire.  

Fruit and Nut/Trail mix.


Is it bad to eat to much of this? If it is, someone please let me know because I cannot get enough of the stuff. My mum bought it one day and that was it; I was hooked. I'm so into this snack that I find myself eating it subconsciously. I'm nibbling on it right now! I think my mum gets it from Lidl. I'm not sure whats in it, but its taste sooo good.

Starcrossed.

mykindabooks.com

I lay awake at night thinking of this novel by Josephine Angelini. I can't even begin to express how much I love this series. The third one came in the post today and I'm planning on writing a post about it and just reading in general in the near future, so I'll save most of the excitement for then [Click here to go to it now!]. If you are a Greek mythology fan then this is a must read.

Baking.


I have always loved to bake but since my mum bought me this cake book, I've been baking every Saturday. I love trying new things and just a few hours in the kitchen elbow deep in flour makes me smile. I got a small blister on my hand from mixing so hard! Today I baked Banana Cake it was delicious, there will be a post on it in a few weeks.

This guy that gets on my bus.

I don't know his name. I don't actually know who he is, all I know is that he is hot. My obsession with him is getting borderline creepy. I know what times and days he gets the bus, where he sits on the bus and who he gets the bus with. If I'm not careful, I'm going to obtain a restraining  order. 

What have you been obsessed with lately? 


plumcherrytree

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the comment about the guy on the bus. I am totally the same way. And that banana cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha and the cake was very delicious :) Thanks for leaving a comment!

      Delete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...