Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Style Icons - Krysten Ritter


Krysten Ritter is stunning. Her simple beautiful features make me think of her as a modern Audrey Hepburn. Not only is she a fantastic actress but having seen one or two of her interviews, she is also absolutely hilarious.


In photoshoots, she is always paired with beautiful vintage pieces that suit her glorious body shape; look at those curves!  






Always wearing minimal make up, her everyday outfits despite being so casual, still make her look so chic, unique and glamorous  And how cute is her fringe?



I've created my own Krysten Ritter inspired look.



Dress, Topshop, Earrings, Forever 21, Shoes, Forever 21


Style Icon's are my most popular posts (if you couldn't already tell from the sidebar!) so be sure to check out the others in the series:



Allison Williams


Kate Middleton


plumcherrytree


I own none of the above pictures. Copyright to all original authors.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. That body really is glorious, such a pretty girl <3

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...