Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Never have a bad day.


Whilst in Central London on Saturday morning hunting for work experience placements, it occurred to me that I had not visited the Paperchase Heaven on Tottenham Court Road for quite a number of months. It being one of my favorite stationery shops, I hopped on a number 24 bus and made my way merrily down there. Once inside I tried to contain my excitement reminding myself that I only had £5 in my purse, and was forbidden from touching my debit card (saving up for a Canon!). It was difficult, but I finally found something within my price range and that I was willing to buy. never have a bad day ever again by Max Wigram and Murray Partridge. The cute little pink book is full of simple pleasures in life that bring a smile to your face and a warmth to your stomach. I love it and I will savour as many of them as I can.

my favorite so far

plumcherrytree 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...