Saturday, 20 April 2013

Happiness is a great place to find.






I enjoy living in London, because of the many beautiful places there is to visit; one of my favorites being Greenwich Market. A short bus ride from where I live, I don't visit as often as I would like, but during the Easter holidays, I was free so called up a friend and made plans to go. Although I had visited Greenwich Market a number of times, I found that there were dozens of little shops I hadn't popped into (as I am always around the stalls) such as Beadoir Jewellery . It was the cutest little shop I have ever been inside! Hundreds of homemade pieces of jewelry, unique drawer knobs and gorgeous beaded chandeliers. I had to buy something so picked up an adorable homemade hair grip. I loved this little boutique and will definitely visit again.




I was so hungry by the end of our little trip but found it literally impossible, to pick something out of the yummy goodies that were on sale. I was extremely tempted to buy myself a giant slice of Carrot Cake but settled for this caramel chocolate flapjack which was fantastic. I love Greenwich Market 

plumcherrytree

5 comments:

  1. Amazing pics....I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping off a comment, I'd love it if we could follow each other on bloglovin; the pictures on your blog are gorgeous! Just click on the heart icon (near the top of my page) to get to my account :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow I've never been there! Must visit sometime :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous little place to visit, thanks for dropping a comment :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos and post!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...