Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Carrot Cake Bliss.


My mum found this gorgeous cake book on sale for five pounds and bought it instantly knowing that I would love it. And love it I do. It has just over one hundred delicious recipes from 'Everyday Cakes' to 'Posh' along with witty little paragraphs from the author Kate Shirazi . This is the first cake I've baked out of it and I was literally gobsmacked when I brought it out of the oven; the chances of me backing a cake and it tasting as good as this one are slim. It was easy to bake and my family loved every bite of it. I cannot wait to bake more out of this book!    

P.S apologies that there was no post this Saturday; I had a killer essay to write.

plumcherrytree

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...