Saturday, 9 March 2013

Style Icons - Gemma Arterton.



Gemma Arterton is is absolutely beautiful and I envy her gorgeous style. 



From her casual to her red carpet, she pulls off almost every look she wears. Take this causal 90s look. I love the way she pairs a simple button up top with the high waisted roll up mom jeans. And the hair. Ohhh the hair. So simple yet so effective. Extreme jealously right here.  



In all of her photo shoots she oozes the same quality of a timeless Hollywood goddess. She hardly ever wears a full face of make up; just a dash of eye shadow, a pinch of blusher and the odd splash of lipstick. 
   
Beautiful Smile!




This is one of my favorite red carpet looks on her. I adore the peplum detail and thigh high split. I've created my own Gemma Arterton red carpet look.


Dress, House of Fraser, Shoes, Debenhams, Earrings, Ernest Jones 




This is my casual inspired look.
Mom Jeans, Topshop, T-shirt, Topshop, Bag, Asos , Shoes, Asos
Style Icon's are my most popular posts (if you couldn't already tell from the sidebar!) so be sure to check out the others in the series:




plumcherrytree

I own none of the above pictures. Copyright to all original authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...