Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Coffee and Sugar facial scrub

The ground floor of my school flooded today! That means I get to post this early!  

I don't want to do an exact copy of  Scribbles of Valerie's post, but I had to try out this facial scrub as I am definitely in need of something new to cleanse my face. All the ingredients are things that are generally in a house and if not easy to find and buy! 

Cane Sugar
Coffee

 Olive oil
 Water




Mine was a bit to runny though; Valerie's definitely looked better. I rinsed my face with lukewarm water before gently rubbing the scrub on my face and after rinsing it off, my face instantly felt softer. It was great to try out and I will certainly be using this recipe again. To find out more about how to make it, go to Valerie's blog! She is one of my favorite bloggers! The link is on her name.
Will you try this out?

plumcherrytree


4 comments:

  1. I love it! :D
    Maybe you should try adding a little more sugar because it's not that easy to apply on your face if it's too runny :)

    Thank you so much - you're so kind and sweet!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll certainly try adding more sugar the next time I make this, thank you for leaving a comment! :D

      Delete
  2. This is cool! I usually just use sugar because I'm too lazy to mix everything haha. But I'm sure the results on the skin are amazing!

    Valerie is one of my favorite bloggers as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment! I think I'll try using just sugar on a lazy day too :)

      Delete

I read, love and appreciate all your comments, if you want me to check out your blog then just leave a link! (but please don't ask me to follow you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...